Related Items: Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, TCI, November 10, 2016 – Police raided the Five Cays community in the wee hours of Wednesday morning and caught a few illegals with no proof of legal status… they were hoping for more.Press Liaison officer, Kevin Clarke in a media statement said the joint operations with Immigration and the TCI Police will continue and come in the aftermath of a series of Haitian boats making landfall in the northwest part of Providenciales.Photos show the task force in full gear and armed ready to flush out migrants who are wanted by officials; several boats have made landfall undetected by the coastal radar leaving untold numbers of illegal suspected Haitians to run free in the islands.The most recent boat load sparked even greater fears among residents due to a prison break in Haiti and a report from the US Coast Guard that drugs and weapons smuggling is on the rise through the Dominican Republic and Haiti. That report was given to the National Security Council which includes the Governor and Commissioner of Police. Police say the joint operations will continue.
Manchester United star Paul Pogba started on the bench after a series of poor displays but with the Red Devils level with their opponents, Mourinho turned to the World Cup winner.Fans were quick to disapprove though as they booed the introduction of Pogba, Express UK claims.The central midfielder has had an unimpressive season as United sit way down in eighth position in the Premier League and fans couldn’t believe what they were hearing on social media.A fan tweeted: “Did some of our own fans just boo Pogba. I’m finished.”Maguire says United need to build on today’s win George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Harry Maguire wants his United teammates to build on the victory over Leicester City.During the summer, Harry Maguire was referred to as the ultimate…Another added: “Pogba boo’d as he came on from the home fans. The club is falling apart, Well Done Jose.”And a third explained: “Boos when pogba comes on. Jose really is deceiving the fans. Astonishing.”The game ended 2-2 after a back and forth battle at Old Trafford.An error from David De Gea helped Shkodran Mustafi’s header into the net before Anthony Martial replied quickly. The match exploded in the second half with a Marcos Rojo own goal giving the lead back to Arsenal but Jesse Lingard netted seconds later to save what would have been another unfortunate night for United.
WILMINGTON, MA — Heav’nly Donuts, located at 579 Main Street in Wilmington, is now under new ownership.Dimitrios Saragas, son of the company’s founders Elaine Saragas and George Saragas, recently purchased the donut shop from its previous owner, William Schofield.Saragas received the required Common Victualer License from the Wilmington Board of Selectmen last week, after receiving positive recommendations from the Town’s Board of Health and Building Inspector.“My family started the company 45 years ago and I’ve been carrying it on,” Saragas told the board. “We’re looking to do better [at the Wilmington location], clean things up, and add new food and drink items.”“We started bringing some new pastry items popular at other stores into our Wilmington location over the past week and word is starting to spread,” added Saragas. “The shop just had a great weekend.”Saragas also said the shop will be expanding its hours, pushing its 6pm close time back to 7pm, perhaps even 8pm.“You’re a great donut shop, no question about it,” Selectman Mike McCoy told Saragas.“It’s a great place. Best of luck in town,” noted Selectman Ed Loud, with similar sentiments echoed by Selectman Jonathan Eaton.“Thank you for choosing Wilmington,” added Selectman Greg Bendel.Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading… RelatedBUSINESS BRIEF: Heav’nly Donuts To Hold Grand Reopening On June 26In “Business”PHOTOS: Heav’nly Donuts Holds Grand Reopening, Founding Family Returns To WilmingtonIn “Photo of the Day”NATIONAL DONUT DAY: Wilmington’s Dunkin’ Donuts & Heav’nly Donuts Offering Free Donut Deal TODAY (June 7)In “Business”
Car Culture Superluxury Cars Rolls-Royce 39 Photos More about 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Review • 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan review: The top-shelf SUV 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan review: The top-shelf SUV News • I’m taking the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan on the 7-day off-road Rebelle Rally 1 Enlarge ImageRolls-Royce says the chest is “suitable for the most extravagant of environments from a superyacht to the terrace of a private residence.” Rolls-Royce If you drive a Rolls-Royce, it looks a little gauche to show up at a garden party with your beverages in an old tote bag or cheap cooler. To that end, the British luxury marque on Thursday revealed its new Champagne Chest, an extravagant way to keep your champagne and caviar cool — and looking glamorous.The Champagne Chest is constructed from carbon fiber and aluminum, over which are layers of leather and wood. The chest pops open at the touch of a button, revealing a champagne set for four, including four cotton napkins. The crystal champagne flutes are hand-blown glass, with the “RR” monogram etched. The chest’s Tudor oak wood lid, meanwhile, becomes a serving tray.Enlarge ImageThe champagne flutes are arranged in a pattern “to evoke memories of a V12 engine,” the company says. Rolls-Royce At either side of the chest, “hammocks” deploy, containing either a bottle of champagne, caviar or other canapés, Rolls-Royce says. Special insulated champagne holders, again made from carbon fiber and aluminum, keep your bubbly at precisely the correct temperature.Champagne not your thing? Rolls-Royce will also offer the chest in a caviar-specific configuration, with two 30-gram containers, as well as mother-of-pearl spoons. Caviar not to your liking? You can also elect to equip the chest with a container featuring three porcelain bowls, “should patrons wish to present their guests with an alternative accompaniment to champagne,” the company says.The Champagne Chest can be yours from £37,000, or about $47,350, from any Rolls-Royce dealership. The company notes that, of course, customers can customize the color of the chest to their exact specifications, in the same way buyers can choose every aspect of the design of their new car. Tags 2016 Mercedes-Maybach S600 review: Let it semi-autonomously chauffeur your chauffeur 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan in the wilds of Wyoming Comment More From Roadshow Preview • 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan: Elevating the SUV Share your voice 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan: Elevating the SUV Rolls Royce
Post a comment Now playing: Watch this: Share your voice 1:53 Niantic is expanding its footprint in Harry Potter’s home country. Portkey Games It’s a big week for Niantic, which expanded its UK studio just before Harry Potter: Wizards Unite lands in the US and UK (here’s how you get started playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite). The Pokemon Go developer acquired London-based Sensible Object, known for games like the AR-tabletop hybrid Beasts of Balance and Amazon Alexa-powered When in Rome, which basically combine physical and digital experiences.It’ll spearhead Niantic London along with Matrix Mill, an AI and machine vision research team Niantic bought in 2018, GamesIndustry noted. The studio’s older games will still be supported, former Sensible Objects studio head Alex Fleetwood (who’s now leading Niantic London) said in a blog post.Versus: Harry Potter: Wizards Unit beats Pokemon Go every way but one Tags 19 Photos Pokemon Go Harry Potter Mobile Gaming The coolest Pokemon collectibles “CEO John Hanke and his team have an incredible, progressive vision for the future of play that resonates deeply with us; building global communities, pioneering new forms of augmented reality, and helping people get outside, get exercise and connect with one another in the real world,” he wrote.The post includes a photo of the team, one of whose members is holding a Vaporeon plush — perhaps suggesting that they’ll be focusing on Pokemon Go initially.Hanke, Niantic’s boss, hinted that the London team’s experience fits nicely with the company’s gaming ambitions.”We’re excited about Sensible Object joining Niantic as it significantly advances our efforts in developing a wide range of gaming experiences that bring the physical and digital world closer together,” Hanke said in a separate post. “The team’s deep roots in large-scale outdoor activations in particular is very complementary to the many Niantic real world events we host around the world to engage with our loyal players.”It’d be pretty exciting to see the former Sensible Object team bringing its hybrid approach to Pokemon Go or Wizards Unite, especially as Niantic faces major competition from Microsoft’s upcoming AR game Minecraft Earth.First published at 3:25 a.m. PT.Updated at 4 a.m. PT: Adds more detail. 0 Harry Potter: Wizards Unite gameplay details revealed
By Michelle Richardson, Special to the AFROThe Baltimore Police Department (BPD),have arrested a man they say is responsible for the first murder if 2019.Jan. 28, detectives arrested Gilbert Della, 24, in the 200 block of N. Wickham St for the murder of 28 year old Ikeem Isaac.Gilbert Della, 24, was arrested for the murder of 28 year old Ikeem Isaac. (Photo courtesy: Baltimore Police Department)On New Year’s Day, Isaac was gunned down in the 4900 block of Frederick Avenue just before 4:30 p.m. he was transported to shock trauma where he was pronounced dead.According to witnesses, Della was seen fleeing the scene in a Silver Honda.Through their investigation, police determined Della to be the suspect and obtained a warrant for his arrest on January 5th.Della is scheduled to be in court February 28 for a preliminary hearing and he has been ordered held until his hearing.Della is charged with 13 counts including first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and numerous firearm violations.As of Jan. 31 there was no attorney listed for Della.
The eastern state came visiting Delhi through Chalo Chalen Bengal (Let’s visit Bengal). The campaign aimed to project the tourism potential of West Bengal, attract more domestic and foreign tourists and facilitate better interaction with investors and industry stakeholders like travel operators.Chalo Chale Bengal witnessed a grand launch in the Capital with Krishnendu Nayaran Choudhury, Minister for Tourism, Government of West Bengal unvieling a new state-of-the-art tourism information centre at the WBICC (West Bengal Information and Cultural Centre). He also inaugrated Beautiful Bengal, a photography exhibition by Sanjay Das at the Muktadhara Art Gallery. Also Read – ‘Playing Jojo was emotionally exhausting’The day’s event proceeded along with a colourful ensemble of folk forms and cultural attractions of West Bengal, including Pat-er Gaan (songs about the rural tradition of story-telling with the help of scroll paintings), Baul Gaan (representing the unique spiritual musical heritage of Bengal) Purulia Chhau (tribal martial dance) and contemporary Bangla songs by Chandrabindoo.The next was an interactive session involving the Minister, senior officials of the Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal and various stakeholders of the Indian tourism industry, including representatives of the Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO) and Adventure tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI) which was followed by B2B meetings with potential tourism and hospitality sector investors, under the theme- Investment Opportunities.